Welcome to Foundation Stage
Mrs Hanley - Reception
Mrs Crockwell - Nursery
Miss Nichols - Reception
Mrs McKenna - Reception
Miss McNally - Nursery
Mrs Smith - SEN support
Miss Beasley - SEN support
Here are a few important details to remember:
- In warm weather children must have suncream applied before school and bring a hat. They will also need to bring a water bottle that they will be encouraged to use throughout the day.
- We have a snack area in the unit that provides children with drinks, snacks and fruit. We ask for a voluntary contribution of £1 a week to fund morning snack (this varies each day but includes items such as toast, crackers, cereal)
- Reception day is 8.50am to 2.50pm.
- Nursery session is 8.50 to 12.50pm.
- Reading books will be changed on Mondays
- Homework will be given out on Fridays
- Observations of the children's learning will be shared via Evidence Me. Parents will be able to register an email address to receive updates on what the children have been doing each week.
Specific information for each class regarding phonics, reading and homework will be posted weekly on Class Dojo (Class Story). If you have any queries please see a member of the Foundation Team.