Welcome to Foundation Stage
Mrs Hanley - Reception
Mrs Seddon - Nursery
Miss Nichols - Reception
Mrs McKenna - Reception
Miss McNally - Nursery
Welcome to both our returning families and our new ones who have joined us this term!
Just a few things for you to remember.
- Children in Nursery and Reception have a different uniform to the other classes (jumper, polo shirt and jogging bottoms). This is for practical reasons to allow for independence in self-care and also to access all learning activities. At the moment, the children are accessing PE skills in our outdoor area so they do not need a separate kit.
- We have a snack area in the unit that provides children with milk and water throughout the day. For this reason the children do not need to bring in a water bottle to school. We ask for a voluntary contribution of £1 a week to fund morning snack (this varies each day but includes items such as toast, crackers, cereal)
- Reception day is 8.50am to 2.50pm.
- Nursery session is 8.50 to 12.50pm.
- Reception will be taking part in yoga every Thursday, they will do the session in their uniform (jogging bottoms and polo shirt).
- Reading books will be changed on Mondays
- Homework will be given out on Fridays
Specific information for each class regarding phonics, reading and homework will be posted weekly on Class Dojo (Class Story). If you have any queries please see a member of the Foundation Team.